We at Owned Labs help businesses create & improve digital products (Websites & mobile applications) that play an active role in online growth. We help businesses increase digital conversion metrics by improving user journeys utilizing data and design solutions. Owned Labs is changing the way companies get their work done by building high performing teams from the top talent in the market. As a company, we are a firm believer of the OKR goal system wherein every contributor owns a part of an objective and the respective key results.
We are looking to hire an SDR (Sales Development Representative) who will be working to help us achieve our company-wide objective to generate a continuous pipeline of qualified leads using digital channels. Overall responsibility will range from research to communicate to qualify business accounts over various digital channels will fall under your responsibility.
You will be owning the following Objective & the Key Results:
- To generate a continuous pipeline of qualified leads using digital channels
- Generating a defined no. of Sales Qualified Appointments ( SQA) per quarter.
- Ensure Weekly follow-ups to the first level conversation to the brief received stage.
- To run one new campaign every month to ensure a healthy pipeline for SQAs.
- Ensure No. of Proposal sent to SQA an agreed upon number.
What will you get
- Complete ownership and accountability over the role and functional area.
- Have freedom on ‘How’ to achieve the set objectives.
- Work directly with the founding team to understand the space and develop skills.
- Have a chance to be a part of a startup ecosystem that is changing the way digital projects get delivered.
You are someone who
- Has worked in at least one-year in the function of sales in the past.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively using written formats such as emails, presentations, blogs, etc.
- Is tech savvy and able to adapt to new technologies
- Is a good listener and know how to probe deeper with relevant questions.
- Has an interest in exploring new digital products/services.
- Does not depend on a degree to prove that you can hustle.
- Is high in ethics and discipline and aspires to have a high trajectory of learning to solve real business problems.
- Is good with finding a solution to problems using the internet.
Close by Date – 15th July 2019