Job Role Summary
- We are looking for someone who is a fresher or someone with less than 2 years of experience and wants to join a startup.
- We are looking for someone who is high in ethics and discipline and aspires to have a high trajectory of learning to solve real business problems.
- We expect you to have the ingredients and we will ensure that you develop an outstanding skill set that will help you serve in any environment.
- 0-2 years of experience in a quantitative or analytical role, in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical abilities
- Self-starter and a power executioner
- A desire to learn quickly and take risks
- Excellent written English communication skills
- Have an unreasonable confidence in your ability to learn anything
Job Responsibilities (post probation)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions. Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks.
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog’s overall reach.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Monitors website data and user behaviour using relevant tools to uncover actionable insights.
About Owned Labs
We utilise Design and Data to build and improve digital assets that deliver delightful customer experiences, creating a sustainable growth engine. We specialise in:
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
Re-design website that plays an active role in the growth by building a website that starts working quicker and draws from real user data to help inform why, how, and what to build and improve.
IMPLEMENTING MARKETING AUTOMATION TO CUSTOMER JOURNEYS :
Designing and implementing the right technology stack to deliver contextual communication across multiple touch points across customer journeys.
DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER JOURNEYS :
Analysing data from multiple customer touch points/technology stack to provide a unified customer view that will ensure the effectiveness of marketing efforts across customer journeys.