Job Role Summary
- Have an eye for clean and artful web design with a modern approach.
- Candidate should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and visually appealing, conceptually strong, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Ability to understand project requirements and conceptualise designs keeping user experience in mind.
- Translate concepts into effective designs on digital assets (websites & applications)
- Ability to articulate designs and key deliverables comfortably to peers and executive level stakeholders (developers, project managers etc)
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, prototypes and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Transform wireframes/ interaction flows into visually appealing, conceptually strong, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- 2-4 years work experience as a web designer
- Have an eye for clean and artful design with a modern approach.
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools like Balsamiq, Axure, Prototyping tools like Invision
- Demonstrable design skills with previously documented work / a portfolio of work up-to-date / Behance profile
- Have a process driven approach to solving problems
- Have deep empathy for the end user/audience
- Ability to design application screens for mobile (ios & android) and desktop
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience of working on CMS tools like WordPress, Sitecore, Shopify, WooCommerce
- Experience of designing process flows for applications – ios, android
About Owned Labs
We utilise Design and Data to build and improve digital assets that deliver delightful customer experiences, creating a sustainable growth engine. We specialise in:
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
Re-design website that plays an active role in the growth by building a website that starts working quicker and draws from real user data to help inform why, how, and what to build and improve.
IMPLEMENTING MARKETING AUTOMATION TO CUSTOMER JOURNEYS :
Designing and implementing the right technology stack to deliver contextual communication across multiple touch points across customer journeys.
DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER JOURNEYS :
Analysing data from multiple customer touch points/technology stack to provide a unified customer view that will ensure the effectiveness of marketing efforts across customer journeys.